50 Hour True North Vinyasa Advanced Teacher Training
5 DAY VINYASA IMMERSION & TEACHER’S BOOST
Join us for a fully loaded immersion training in beautiful Valais in the Swiss Alps, only 2 hours from Geneva. The full program is a True North Vinyasa continuing education course worth 50 hours of Yoga Alliance credits. Your teachers are Lisa Andersson Rhodiner and Elin Jensen, founders of True North Vinyasa. In addition to lots of time practicing and evolving your yoga, the program focuses on intelligent and creative sequencing, theming personal and memorable yoga classes as well as branding, marketing and business for yoga teachers.
- Daily morning Vinyasa and afternoon Asana practice/workshop
– 2 Daily Yoga Teacher’s Modules covering sequencing, theming and business
– Possibility to register 50 hrs of YACEP training
- Charming and unique venue at 1150 m above sea level
– Stunning yoga space with hardwood floors
– Amazing location with natural beauty and trails all around
– Relaxed vibe and healthy vegetarian food
– Possibility to join morning/evening practice only for non-yoga teachers (limited spots)
WHO THIS IS FOR
This immersion was created for yoga teachers longing to re-connect to and explore their practice as well as to boost their teaching and business skills. Joining the full program will give you a certificate of completion and 50 hrs of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits. To fully enjoy the program, we think you are a yoga teacher with some teaching experience (it doesn’t matter so much how long you’ve been teaching). You have a 200 hr training or similar behind you. Some or all of this resonates with you:
– You are longing to practice and just be a student on the mat
– You want to connect with other yoga teachers
– You did a foundational training but don’t have much experience teaching
– You are actively teaching but need new inspiration for classes
– You need to build confidence creating your own classes
– You want to be more professional and business minded
– You are looking for ways to stand out as a yoga teacher
– You feel stuck and need a boost
– You want to combine self-care of a yoga retreat with professional growth
We invite all levels of yoga teachers to this program. It’s fine if you are super insecure about planning classes and teaching, or if you are self-conscious about where your practice is at. We’ve all been there. You’ll also get a lot of out the program if you have taught yoga for 10 years or more. With our combined experience of teaching, running businesses and educating yoga teachers, we’ll meet you and challenge you on your level.
Non-yoga teachers are welcome to join the morning and evening asana classes. This might be perfect if you wish to bring a friend/partner along. It might also be a great way to get to know us if you are considering our 200 hr yoga teacher training. A non-yoga teacher participant will have more of a retreat experience and pay the same rate. These spots are limited, please inquire. See below for more details.